- Part-Time flexible 20-30 hrs per week
- Career progression opportunity with growing brand
- Rewarding and challenging role working within a small supportive team
- Competitive hourly rate
Pro Physio + is a thriving musculoskeletal based practice in Melbourne’s expanding West. This position is available in Truganina. We provide expertise in pain and injury management using advanced clinical diagnostics and specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapy combined with individualised exercise plans to optimize treatment. We operate within an established Medical Centre which houses 10+ GPs with over 15+ years in the area. They provide a very strong referral source, specialist rooms, dentistry, pathology, pharmacy and other Allied Health providers.
- Employment: 20 - 30 hrs per week (Flexible)
- Location: Truganina and surrounds
- Contact: Leki Sisifa
- Position Description: Physiotherapist
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a professional, proactive Physiotherapist some private practice experience to join the Pro Physio + team on a permanent part-time basis.
Your job will be to provide high quality, patient focussed, evidence-based Physiotherapy services. You are expected to demonstrate exceptionally well-rounded clinic skills with a compensable and Medicare-based caseload. Your caseload will consist predominantly of musculoskeletal, including referrals from GP's, hospital or community-based specialists. To a smaller extent, caseload may also include paediatrics and women's health referrals. This position interacts closely with other service providers, both internally and externally, in a multi-disciplinary setting.
The position offers
- A strong mentoring culture and support from the senior team to give you the tools to excel as a Physiotherapist
- Professional environment, reputable practice and dynamic team culture
- Potential to grow your hours
- The autonomy of Physiotherapy work within a large medical team
- Opportunities with local sports teams
- Growth of your personal Physio brand through multiplatform social media contributions
- Great potential for future partnership / profit share
This position needs
- Your enthusiasm and positivity to the patients you treat
- Your experience in private practice and musculoskeletal injuries, rehab caseload for EPC care plan and compensable caseload
- Your excellent communication skills and motivation to build your patient base in our rapidly growing clinic
- You to be a registered Physiotherapist with AHPRA
- You to be a registered ABN practitioner but not essential
- You have experience with Cliniko but not essential
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Leki Sisifa at email@example.com.