Principal Physiotherapist & ProPhysio+ Director
Leki graduated from The Melbourne University in 2007 and has a vast amount of experience in sports physiotherapy with particular interest in the biomechanics of the lower limb (hip-knee-ankle-foot complex), sports rehabilitation, lifelong health/biohacking and strength and conditioning principles for home based professionals and Mums & Dads.
A Victorian Rugby Union (VRU) physiotherapist at the age group and Senior level for over 8 years. He was also a traveling physiotherapist for many senior both men and women state rugby teams he has also had elite experience with –
- Melbourne Rebel Rising
- Tonga A Rugby Union team
- Tonga Rugby 7s – New Delhi Commonwealth Games 2010
- Australia Universities Rugby Union
- Athletics Victoria
- Athletics Australia
- Senior Men/Women Victorian State Rugby Union
- U12-U20 Victorian State Rugby Union
- Victoria U18 Touch Football
- Melbourne Tonga Rugby Union
- Sunshine Kangaroos Football Club
- Glen Orden Hawks Football Club
- Footscray Rugby Union Club
- Werribee Bears Rugby League Club
Leki is also part of an initiative by WorkSafe Victoria and the Transport and Accident Commission (TAC) called ‘Early Intervention Physiotherapy Framework’ which is a specialised physiotherapy service aiming to achieve better health and work outcomes for injured workers/motorists. His experience with occupational physiotherapy can assist injured workers back to work in a safe and timely manner.
Away from helping people Leki enjoys being with his family and planning short stays at Big 4 camping sites around Australia!